Tuesday 15 September 2009

west sussex art society at the Oxmarket

Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make the private view such a success on Sunday evening.I enjoyed myself very much and how nice to see everyone admiring the beautiful work on display.
The hanging committee worked so hard to make it possible and everyone involved has contributed to a very proffessional display and I am proud to be part of such an organisation and you should be proud of yourselves for making a very effective exhibition.
Everyone seemed to have such a wide variety of opinions and tastes in art,and wine ! and it was good to see so many people there.I am very greatful to those of you who worked so hard throughout the day to make the event happen and I look forward to seeing some of you on Friday when I am stewarding along with Marina.
I really enjoyed Sunday evening as it is the very first time I have entered a proper exhibition and I hope to continue to exhibit in the future,all the best,Steve.

No comments: