Wednesday 16 September 2009

Hello All'
Well at last I may have managed to return a comment. Totally agree with Steven, I thought the exhibition looked great after all the hard work put in throughout the day. The private view was a great success and was abuzz with people enjoying what was on display. The feedback I recieved from the people I spoke to was extemely possitive. Many said they would return to look again properly as it was so busy. The private views have become more and more popular which is great for getting the word out on how good, and welcoming a society we are. A few there were thinking of becoming members which is great. Well done to everyone. I hope we all do well.
Andrew

1 comment:

Pat Knight said...

A special thankyou to all of you who helped put the exhibition together. I thought it looked really good and very professional. Many thanks
Pat Knight