Sunday 21 September 2008

Elephant sculptures

Went over to the Brighton Art Fair Saturday with a supposedly `free`ticket from the organisers only to find it was a 2 for l and I needed someone else to effectively share the cost - I was a bit miffed to have gone all the way over there only to be refused entry - I didn`t fancy having to accost someone on their way in so gave up. I was only going in to support some of my ex college friends. I know it was only £5 it was just the fact it was not as free as I thought, added to which the bus costs £6.50. All was not lost though, I went into the Royal Pavilion grounds on the way to the Museum and saw a herd of life size `green` family elephants displayed on the lawns, if you get the chance to go over there see them soon, there is a collection box attached to some of the elephants to support real ones in the wild. Very worth seeing. Also Chinese Whispers is on at the Museum.
Pat Knight

No comments: